Stadium Wave Stadium Wave

SWEET!!

Fuckin awesome, the only reason i give you 8/10 is cause right after the womens voice when you bring the beat back in it doesnt fall on the same downbeat as before:/

kinda throws you off... especialy if your a raver:)

but besides for that i love it! good work!!

City Lights (Club Mix)[Tell] City Lights (Club Mix)[Tell]

NICE!!

i absolutely love the intro! i cant wait to hear some vocals.... an you should definately make it longer, that would be so kick ass!

maybe do another section with the long bass notes then kick it back into the beat... so much potential in this song!

i like it alot! it kinda has a benny bennasi feel to it.

Telliath responds:

The bass is actually called a "Benny Benassi Electro Bass" and I learned how to make it from a tutorial. :)

God Is A DJ - [Tell] God Is A DJ - [Tell]

Dude!!

I realy realy like it!!

Unlike most these other guys i realy like the vocals, the accent is different which i like. The song did switch a little fast tho. if you put in some intense build ups it would friggin SWEET!!

Good shit tho!

Telliath responds:

I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for the review. Check out my other songs. :)

When a Tear is Shed - F-777 When a Tear is Shed - F-777

YESSS!!!

I absolutely love it. Me n my buddy cant stop playin over n over.

You could say i judge music with alot of discrimination as im sure alot of ravers do. And i just wish i had another hand so i could give it 3 thumbs up.

Its an airy type of trance, i wanna blast this song in my car with the windows down doin like 100.

I Kissed a Girl[Viz House Mix] I Kissed a Girl[Viz House Mix]

Sweet

Its a friggin awesome idea, and i realy like yur background. but the vocaals dont quit match up with the beat.

if you could fix that this song would be amazing!

DJ-VIZ responds:

alrighttt i got the real bpm so it should be good to go now!

Journey to the 7th Planet Journey to the 7th Planet

Thats one nuts story line

I like this tho, i love this style when im hi an shit. Really good song bro keep it up!

Check out my music, let me know what you think.

-Boss-

WeedMan WeedMan

Damn!

I like this shit, Where you from??
big potential bro, keep this shit comin!

-Boss

hellion t pain need this beat hellion t pain need this beat

=) Im jammin to this shit

I love the chill feel of it, but it still has that head bob flow.

Yo, so do you mind ii throw some of my lryics on this??

HellionProductionz responds:

nah it's all good...but can u send me a link 2 whatever u do to it becuz i like hearin' other styles as well...thanx 4 da comment

Thinking In Slow Motion Thinking In Slow Motion

HELL YEAH!!!

I love this shit, it was realy trancin me an i was closin my eyes... then the 2nd guittar came in and it was amazing!!

i not much into classical but i realy enjoyed this.

Kepp it up dude.

-ThaLadiesMan

SuperGoodSound responds:

I also enjoy just closing my eyes and listening to music on occasion when no-one else is around.

I have a really REALLY nice monitoring system as well, so it makes the music that much more enjoyable to make. Maybe that's part of it. Hmmm.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

HOLY SHIT!!!

This is dank as fuck! im hi as shit right now and i am jammin the fuck out!!

I absolutely loved #2 and it just keeps gettin better... Keep it up bro, im lookin forward to some new shit.

Envy responds: